Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: girl wins state TEAM title

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    girl wins state TEAM title

    Texas Jr. medals in FIVE track & field events :
    http://msn.foxsports.com/olympics/story/8124224

  2. #2
    Inactive Member JFDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: girl wins state TEAM title

    There was also a guy from Patrick Henry in spring of 1988 who won the AA State Championship for Patrick Henry!

    He scored 50 points by winning the Long, Triple, and High Jumps. He also was the 110 & 300 meter Hurdles!

    He too was the only person representing the boys team that year!

    Anyone remember his name? He was a Beast of an athlete!!!
    [img]http://www.bristolvaschools.org/vhs/images/bearcat.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: girl wins state TEAM title

    Julius about done that his senior year didn't he for PV?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: girl wins state TEAM title

    I remember Calvin talford won a bunch if individual state titals
    GO VOLS

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: girl wins state TEAM title

    my mom and uncle went to school with him and saif he was the real deal lol

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: girl wins state TEAM title

    Calvin still has the Group A triple jump record I believe.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •